This is a maintenance release that adds the following new features plus a number of important fixes:
- Completely updated documentation, including expanded description on cluster concepts, management procedures, and connectivity options
- New features for SaaS vendors include transparent session consistency for multi-tenant applications.
- Improved handling of session load balancing in the Tungsten Connector and SQL Router. This considerably increases the reliability of SQL routing.
- Fixes to MySQL binlog extraction to handle enum and set data types correctly when using MySQL row replication
- Improved purge history scripts. This script work for all Tungsten Enterprise 1.2.x versions and should be immediately applied in production deployments