New Continuent Tungsten 1.5 allows you to build multi-site, disaster recovery (DR) and multi-master solutions with ease:
- Multi-Master Operations - Tungsten can support your multi-master operations today by linking together highly-available, scalable Tungsten clusters with bi-directional, cross-site replication.
- Multi-Site-Aware Connectivity - Tungsten is now aware of all the database servers in the multi-site-configuration and intelligently routes the requests to the right database server.
- Easy Multi-site, Disaster Recovery Deployment - One-step command to deploy multiple Tungsten clusters in two or more data centers or cloud regions in a matter of minutes, with automatic checking of all pre-requisites, and links them together, seamlessly, with cross-site replication.
- Isolate and Handle Local Failures Automatically - Tungsten automatically fails over within each local cluster, and transparently reconfigures resources at remote sites to maintain the cross-site replication.
- Site-Level Failover - Fail over to a DR site with a single 'failover' command.
If you are currently using MySQL replication (no automatic master failover), MMM, MHA or DRBD (50% performance penalty), you should consider Continuent Tungsten instead. Ask us about our special promotion for replacing your current HA solution with Continuent Tungsten!