Cross-site databases are the next challenge facing today's MySQL-based businesses. Continuent Tungsten provides multiple options for spreading data across sites, including primary/DR, multi-master, and system-of-record approaches. Learn how Continuent Tungsten enables replication, failover, and routing of transactions between sites.
In this video (recording of our webinar on 10/11/12) we cover the following topics:
- Introduction to cross-site models: primary/DR, full multi-master, and system-of-record.
- Which model is best for your applications?
- How do you set up multiple site data management with Continuent Tungsten?
- How does failover work in each model?
- When can you use Continuent Tungsten to route transactions between sites?