Tungsten Replicator is a high performance, open source, data replication engine for MySQL and Oracle, released under a GPL V2 license. Tungsten Replicator has all the features you expect from enterprise-class data replication products but with the flexibility of open source. We like to call Tungsten Replicator “Oracle GoldenGate without the price tag.”
Tungsten Replicator is also one of the core components of Continuent’s state-of-the-art database-as-a-service solution, Continuent Tungsten.
Tungsten Replicator offers a set of features that surpass any open source replication solution available today: parallel, multi-master and heterogeneous replication. Best of all, these features are available to you as an open source release that is ready to solve your most extreme replication problems.
This Tungsten Replicator 2.1 release is now 100% open source and it includes previously closed-source capabilities to extract data in real time from Oracle EE and SE servers, including Oracle RAC.
Tungsten Replicator 2.1 key features include:
- MySQL multi-master and MySQL parallel replication
- MySQL-to-Oracle, Oracle-to-MySQL and Oracle-to-Oracle replication
- Improved support for Vertica 6 (for MySQL-to-Vertica and Oracle-to-Vertica replication)
- An updated MongoDB applier (for MySQL-to-MongoDB and Oracle-to-MongoDB replication)
- Much improved documentation
- Improved Installation and Administration
- New Tools: ddlscan and Rename Filter
Continuent offers a subscription-based Tungsten Replicator 24/7 support to help users operate business-critical replication in production environments.