Continuent is delighted to announce an exciting Continuent Tungsten feature addition for MySQL users: replication in real-time from MySQL into Amazon RedShift.
In this webinar-on-demand we survey Continuent Tungsten capabilities for data warehouse loading, then zero in on practical details of setting up replication from MySQL into RedShift. We cover:
- Introduction to real-time movement from relational DBMS into data warehouses Continuent Tungsten data warehouse loading to Redshift, Hadoop, Vertica, and Oracle
- What's new with RedShift loading
- Setup of replication from MySQL into Amazon RedShift
- Initial provisioning and on-going real-time replication
- Adding RedShift loading to existing Continuent Tungsten clusters
This webinar-on-demand includes practical tips and a live demo of how to get your data warehouse loading projects off the ground quickly and efficiently. Learn about this great new feature of Continuent Tungsten!