This no-BS webinar-on-demand cuts through the FUD to explore the real trade-offs between the different clustering and replication methods, then shows you how Continuent's asynchronous master/slave clusters support these important capabilities for business-critical applications:
- High application write rates
- Mixed workloads consisting of large and small transactions
- Data across multiple geographically distributed locations
- Failures and more importantly recovery from them
- Zero downtime maintenance and software upgrades
- Use of off-the-shelf MySQL/MariaDB to avoid application changes and allow clusters to improve as MySQL itself does.